Details
Open Times
Map
Enquire

1 Leccino Lane, Subiaco

FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR RE-SALE SINCE 2010

1 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
-BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF 7
-BEAUTIFUL HIGH CEILINGS THROUGHOUT
-PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL GARAGE PARKING
-INTERNAL STOREROOM
-LARGE INTERNAL AREA OF 63SQM’S
-LOW STRATA LEVIES - $149 PER QTR!!

An unbelievable buying opportunity has presented itself to the market. Are you looking for a one-bedroom apartment, yet do not want to be a part of a large apartment complex?

Located in the quiet, leafy pocket of Subiaco this rare and private one bedroom, one bathroom, one car bay apartment with its own entrance is a must view!

When entering the apartment, you are greeted with a spacious open plan layout and beautiful high ceilings. Accompanying these features are a modern galley style kitchen with gas cook top, generous size bedroom with a large built in robe, separate bathroom, combined laundry, and private balcony. An added luxury is the convenience of your own private one car garage only metres from your front door.

The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. The program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for couples and families.
Benefits through this program include:
• Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of the purchase price (whichever is greater)
• No savings history required
• $0 lenders mortgage insurance
• $0 monthly account keeping fees

To find out if you are eligible to purchase a property through the Opening Doors Program and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email info@keystart.com.au or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.

Features:
•One bed, one bath, one car
•63sqm of internal living
•Private 7sqm south - west facing balcony
•High ceilings throughout
•Modern galley style kitchen with gas cook top
•Bedroom with large mirrored built in robe
•Bathroom with combined laundry
•Separate storeroom / study within the apartment
•Own private entrance with garage for one car
•Air-conditioning to living area
•Approx. 4.9km to Perth CBD
•Approx. 1.3km to Woolworths Shopping Centre
•Approx. 1.3km to Coles Shopping Centre
•Approx. 1.3km to Subiaco Square
•Approx. 1.3km to Subiaco Train Station
•Approx 1.4km to St John of God Subiaco
•Approx. 400m to Lords Recreation Centre
•Approx. 1km to the heart of Subiaco – Rokeby Road Café Strip

*The above purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car

FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR RE-SALE SINCE 2010

-BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF 7
-BEAUTIFUL HIGH CEILINGS THROUGHOUT
-PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL GARAGE PARKING
-INTERNAL STOREROOM
-LARGE INTERNAL AREA OF 63SQM’S
-LOW STRATA LEVIES - $149 PER QTR!!

An unbelievable buying opportunity has presented itself to the market. Are you looking for a one-bedroom apartment, yet do not want to be a part of a large apartment complex?

Located in the quiet, leafy pocket of Subiaco this rare and private one bedroom, one bathroom, one car bay apartment with its own entrance is a must view!

When entering the apartment, you are greeted with a spacious open plan layout and beautiful high ceilings. Accompanying these features are a modern galley style kitchen with gas cook top, generous size bedroom with a large built in robe, separate bathroom, combined laundry, and private balcony. An added luxury is the convenience of your own private one car garage only metres from your front door.

The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. The program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for couples and families.
Benefits through this program include:
• Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of the purchase price (whichever is greater)
• No savings history required
• $0 lenders mortgage insurance
• $0 monthly account keeping fees

To find out if you are eligible to purchase a property through the Opening Doors Program and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email info@keystart.com.au or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.

Features:
•One bed, one bath, one car
•63sqm of internal living
•Private 7sqm south - west facing balcony
•High ceilings throughout
•Modern galley style kitchen with gas cook top
•Bedroom with large mirrored built in robe
•Bathroom with combined laundry
•Separate storeroom / study within the apartment
•Own private entrance with garage for one car
•Air-conditioning to living area
•Approx. 4.9km to Perth CBD
•Approx. 1.3km to Woolworths Shopping Centre
•Approx. 1.3km to Coles Shopping Centre
•Approx. 1.3km to Subiaco Square
•Approx. 1.3km to Subiaco Train Station
•Approx 1.4km to St John of God Subiaco
•Approx. 400m to Lords Recreation Centre
•Approx. 1km to the heart of Subiaco – Rokeby Road Café Strip

*The above purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

Location

1 Leccino Lane, Subiaco

For Sale

SHARED EQUITY - $279,300*

Property Type

Apartment

Open Times

Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections. View Open Times & Pre-Register
Sorry, there are no upcoming open times scheduled.
Please fill in your details below to pre-register and we will alert you the moment an open for inspection becomes available.

Enquire Now

Agents

Share this Property

16 1 2 3 4 5 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 17 15 14 71 Leccino Lane, Subiaco