Details
Open Times
Map
Enquire

1/59 Collier Road, Morley

BRAND NEW & READY TO MOVE INTO!

2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
-BRAND NEW & BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF ONLY 9
-100M WALK TO MORLEY GALLERIA SHOPPING CENTRE
-GENEROUSLY SIZED 2 BED, 2 BATH’S
-READY TO MOVE IN
-LOW STRATA FEES - $28 PER WEEK
-FHOG $10,000 APPLIES
-VIEWING ESSENTIAL

Arena Real Estate is proud to present this wonderful opportunity for buyers who are looking for a fantastic brand-new apartment in an ideal location without the price tag.

Located only 20 minutes from the city is the newly completed 59 Collier Road, Morley, a brand-new boutique development offering a range of purchasing options.

On offer is a beautifully presented two-bedroom, two-bathroom, one car bay apartment built by Individual Developments. Complete and ready to move into, this light filled apartment with free-flowing floor plan has been finished with all the modern fixtures and fittings. From a spacious kitchen with gas cook top, large bedrooms with plush carpets and built in robes to stylish bathrooms and a private balcony to entertain with family and friends.

The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however conditions apply. The program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for families and couples.

Benefits through this program include;
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty and fees for non-first home buyers
- No savings history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees

To find out if you are eligible to purchase through the Opening Doors program and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email info@keystart.com.au or Please visit http://www.openingdoorswas.com.au/ to check your eligibility.

Features:
•Two bed, two bath, one car
•Brand new, never been lived in
•68sqm of internal living
•Private 15sqm courtyard to the rear of the property
•Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
•Expansive kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
•Tiled floors throughout living area
•Plush carpets to the bedrooms
•Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
•Stylish bathrooms
•Separate European laundry
•Air-conditioning to living area
•Secure lock up storeroom
•Approx. 500m to Galleria Shopping Centre
•Approx. 7.5km to Perth CBD
•Approx. 8.5km to Perth Airport
•Approx. 1.8km to Morley Recreation Centre
•Approx. 1.4km to John Forrest Secondary College
•Approx. 900m to Embleton Golf Course

For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Brad Triplett 0429 636 536.

* Images are for illustration purposes only.

*The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car

BRAND NEW & READY TO MOVE INTO!

-BRAND NEW & BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF ONLY 9
-100M WALK TO MORLEY GALLERIA SHOPPING CENTRE
-GENEROUSLY SIZED 2 BED, 2 BATH’S
-READY TO MOVE IN
-LOW STRATA FEES - $28 PER WEEK
-FHOG $10,000 APPLIES
-VIEWING ESSENTIAL

Arena Real Estate is proud to present this wonderful opportunity for buyers who are looking for a fantastic brand-new apartment in an ideal location without the price tag.

Located only 20 minutes from the city is the newly completed 59 Collier Road, Morley, a brand-new boutique development offering a range of purchasing options.

On offer is a beautifully presented two-bedroom, two-bathroom, one car bay apartment built by Individual Developments. Complete and ready to move into, this light filled apartment with free-flowing floor plan has been finished with all the modern fixtures and fittings. From a spacious kitchen with gas cook top, large bedrooms with plush carpets and built in robes to stylish bathrooms and a private balcony to entertain with family and friends.

The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however conditions apply. The program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for families and couples.

Benefits through this program include;
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty and fees for non-first home buyers
- No savings history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees

To find out if you are eligible to purchase through the Opening Doors program and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email info@keystart.com.au or Please visit http://www.openingdoorswas.com.au/ to check your eligibility.

Features:
•Two bed, two bath, one car
•Brand new, never been lived in
•68sqm of internal living
•Private 15sqm courtyard to the rear of the property
•Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
•Expansive kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
•Tiled floors throughout living area
•Plush carpets to the bedrooms
•Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
•Stylish bathrooms
•Separate European laundry
•Air-conditioning to living area
•Secure lock up storeroom
•Approx. 500m to Galleria Shopping Centre
•Approx. 7.5km to Perth CBD
•Approx. 8.5km to Perth Airport
•Approx. 1.8km to Morley Recreation Centre
•Approx. 1.4km to John Forrest Secondary College
•Approx. 900m to Embleton Golf Course

For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Brad Triplett 0429 636 536.

* Images are for illustration purposes only.

*The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

Location

1/59 Collier Road, Morley

For Sale

UNDER CONTRACT

Property Type

Apartment

Open Times

Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections. View Open Times & Pre-Register
Sorry, there are no upcoming open times scheduled.
Please fill in your details below to pre-register and we will alert you the moment an open for inspection becomes available.

Enquire Now

Agents

Share this Property

morley2 morely3 morley4 morley 1 morley6 morley7 morley9 morley5 morley8 1 20 21 22 23 1 59 CollierRd